WE HELP YOU
Buying and selling of companies
In today’s globalized society, every day it is more frequent to find a dynamic market for business transfers regardless of their size and sector.
The sale of companies is a complex operation and of vital importance for the management of the company. In most cases, it consumes a lot of time and resources for the managers of the company and therefore it is very important to manage the entire process with great professionalism to make the operation a success.
Initial strategic diagnosis
- We help identify the best investment objectives.
- We identify synergies and potential opportunities for improvement
- We carry out an analysis and assessment of the target company
Advice on the transaction
- We provide comprehensive advice on investment and divestment processes
- We carry out due diligence with a multidisciplinary approach (financial, legal, fiscal, labor, strategic, commercial, market, operational, environmental, systems, etc.),
- Identifying risks and contingencies in accordance with the activity and providing solutions to them
- We help to negotiate the best terms and conditions of the transaction and to optimize the guarantees and responsibilities agreed.
- We advise on the design and execution of the optimal structures for the transaction in order to maximize profits
Financing structuring and investor search
- We advise on the search and structuring of financing
- We advise in the search for financing in capital markets and other sources of financing
- We advise on debt restructuring processes and recapitalizations
- We help manage the integration process, especially in the early stages, when it is essential to stabilize the business and avoid any loss of value
- Advice to our clients in the divestment of non-strategic business assets
- We help improve performance in the short and medium term by reducing costs, simplifying organizational structures and processes
- We advise you on consolidation and build up processes
- We advise on divestment processes maximizing the return on the operation.