A blockchain is, generally speaking, a database that is distributed among different participants, cryptographically protected and organized in blocks of transactions mathematically related to each other. In short, a decentralized database, which cannot be altered.
A fundamental element, in the Blockchain, is that it is a system that allows parties that do not fully trust each other to maintain a consensus on the existence, status and evolution of a series of shared factors.
Consensus is one of the keys to the blokchain, because it is the foundation that allows all participants in it to trust the information that is recorded in it. It is a fundamental aspect to transform many business sectors.
What is the blockchain made of?
A procedure that, using an algorithm with a key (encryption key), transforms a message regardless of its linguistic structure or meaning, in such a way that it is incomprehensible, to anyone who does not have the secret key (decryption key) of the algorithm employee.
The blockchain or blockchain
Database designed for the storage of records made by users. All blockchains must act under the same protocol rules to validate the block, and the information collected, and incorporate it into the blockchain.
The consensus is based on a common protocol that verifies and confirms the transactions carried out, and ensures their irreversibility.
The blockchain potentially creates new opportunities to generate greater engagement among companies, their suppliers, customers, regulators, and competitors to interact within a distributed system built to drive value chain efficiency and reduce costs.
We offer a range of technology-digital consulting services that cover the entire value chain of the blockchain strategy for a company..
Blockchain business strategy
BusinessGoOn’s Blockchain Analysis helps companies identify opportunities for blockchain initiatives across all business units, their customers, as well as suppliers and regulatory stakeholders.
BusinessGoOn’s vast experience in business process engineering allows us to help companies imagine their core operations and use blockchain solutions that drive the best business results in cost, efficiency, and process quality.
- Analyze and identify opportunities in the value chain of companies.
- Carry out an evaluation of the opportunities detected and prepare the appropriate Blockchain.
- Analyze operational risks and the impact on the company’s business, the implementation of Blockchain technology
- Design the company’s Blockchain strategy, the necessary action plan and the subsequent implementation and monitoring.
Blockchain pilot test
BusinessGoOn uses its own methodology to evaluate the impact of the Blockchain in the key operational areas of the company and in this way demonstrate the potential value of the implementation of the business blockchain through the systematic implementation of strategic Blockchain pilots.
BusinessGoOn’s experience allows us to effectively evaluate, explore, analyze and direct the implementation of the Blockchain, not only in the company, but in multiple stakeholders throughout the company’s value chain.
- Analyze, identify and select Blockchain pilot tests.
- Analyze, evaluate and select the set of necessary Blockchain tools, as well as the appropriate partners for the implementation.
- Test, the veracity and reliability of the Blockchain pilot tests.
- Check the correct implementation of the Blockchain pilot tests.
Blockchain solutions design
BusinessGoOn, analyzes and evaluates the capacities of the different providers of technological-digital services, the level of interest of the ecosystem partners, identifies the possible risks of implementation and obstacles.
As well as, BusinessGoOn will provide a Strategic Road Map to minimize the risks of transition and integration that align the interests of the main stakeholders to help achieve the optimal results, in the required Blockchain solution.
BusinessGoOn helps companies identify which existing key public blockchain platforms, consortia and external associations should be integrated as part of their strategy to drive additional organizational value.
- Analyze and select Blockchain implementation opportunities in the company
- Design of a Blockchain business solution that covers and integrates people, processes, business operating models and technology
- Analysis of risks related to complying with legal, regulatory and cybersecurity standards.
- Creation of a risk mitigation plan.
- Design of an action plan for the implementation of Blockchain.
Direction and governance of the Blockchain solution
The governance and direction of Blockchain, BusinessGoOn provides the end-to-end implementation and ecosystem development support required to ensure the execution of blockchain initiatives.
BusinessGoOn ensures that service providers, internal stakeholders, and partners deliver on committed services, and that the solution is implemented as designed, and that desired milestones and KPIs are met.
- Design, development of the Blockchain business solution and its implementation.
- Provide support in the execution of the Blockchain implementation.
- Carry out change management in the interested parties and coordinate the decisions between them.
- Design and develop a Framework for the joint management and governance of the Blockchain solution.
- Enviar comentarios
Optimization and monitoring of the Blockchain solution
BusinessGoOn, as the Blockchain ecosystem evolves and grows, it can work with key internal and external stakeholders, redefine key governance and direction criteria, and enable implementation changes that enable maximum profitability for ecosystem stakeholders, and that the milestones and desired KPIs are met, as well as the return on investment.
It may interest you...
Talk with us
Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions.We will be delighted to assist you!